View Poll Results: where do you eat?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • dinning room / kitchen table

    1 12.50%
  • on the couch in front of the TV

    7 87.50%
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Where do you eat?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Where do you eat?

    where do you eat supper at? at the dinning room / kitchen table or on the couch?

    We have gotten into eating in front of the tv but I'm going to try to change this. My 5 year old acts like she can not eat unless she is in front of the tv so a few days ago I've started to make the effort to make sure we eat at the dinning room table.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where do you eat?

    Most of the time we eat at the dining room table but the other times we eat in the living room, so I didn't choose one. I have a 2 year old that will go to the dining room table first when he knows its bite bite time and climb into a chair waiting for his bite bites and usually has to have a convoy of cars with him. LOL.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where do you eat?

    Neither. I eat in front of the computer.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •